Please find your device type below and follow the instructions to add your district email account to your device.
- Open “Settings”
- On the left, scroll down to “Passwords & Accounts”
- On the right side, tap “Add Account”
- Tap “Exchange”
- In the Email field, type in your Office365 login (EmployeeIDemail@example.com)
- You may type anything in the “Description” field, (i.e. “Work Email”, “FBISD”)
- Tap “Next” in the top-right corner
- On the pop-up message asking for a Microsoft Sign-in, tap on “Sign In”
- At the Office365 page that comes up, enter the password you use to login to your computer, then tap “Sign In”
- Tap “Save” in the top-right corner
- Now you can open the Mail app and your FBISD email will be there.
*Sometimes, it may take a minute or two for the email to start downloading
*If you have multiple email accounts, you will either need to switch between accounts, or set the mail app to show all of your accounts.
- Open the GMail app
- Tap the hamburger menu in the top-left
- Tap “Add account”
- Select “Exchange/Office365 Account”
- For the username, enter your Office365 login (EmpIDfirstname.lastname@example.org)
- After it verifies a few settings, you’ll need to enter your password and change the “Server” field from flourbluffschools.net to “outlook.office365.com” then hit Next
- You will get a pop-up asking for Remote Administration, tap “OK” to continue
- Select what data you want to sync, and how many days/weeks you want to sync
- Hit “Finish”
- Your mail should start coming through.
- Swap between accounts by tapping on the hamburger menu
- Open your web browser
- Go to https://outlook.office365.com
- Login with your Office365 account (EmpIDemail@example.com and your computer password)